Thread: Antivirus showing trojan warning

Antivirus showing trojan warning

Hi,
    I am using AVAST antivirus. The virus is continuously giving virus warning. It about some msaro.exe. On searching Google I found that it is a trojan virus. I scanned my system under safe mode the virus is transferred to the vault. The antivirus not able to remove it completely from the system. I need some manaul instruction to remove the same. Thanks.

Re: Antivirus showing trojan warning

It is a trojan virus. If you run a full scan under safe mode then it is possible that the virus will be completely removed. It is moved to vault to avoid any further infections. It is a executable file so the virus files runs automatically. Then run a registry repair tool. Because the tool will repair the corrupted windows registry keys and make your system more reliable.

There some different types of files which are associated with the virus. You can remove them manually. The files names are msaro.exe, ntldr.pif, 31906898.PIF, 69621835.EXE, 24060017.DAT & 28696637.DAT. You can search the files and press shift + del. This will permanently delete the files from the pc. Also it is recommended that you must run a full system scan.

The virus installs some dll files and in System32 directory of Windows directory. First clear your temp folder. You can do this by click on Start > Run and type %TEMP%. Press enter. In the folder press Select A and then Shift + Del. After that see the list of files which you will need to remove from the system folder of windows. They are wmsfeu.dll, smfelf.dll, msaro.exe, netsci.dll, seete.exe, etc.