Thread: What type of virus is Cascade

What type of virus is Cascade

Hi,
    I need some information on cascade virus. I receive a similar file on a mail attachment. I though deleted the same. On searching online I found that it is a type of virus. What destruction is caused by virus. Is it like trojan which crashes windows xp and manipulates important system files. Need some information on the same. Thanks.

Re: What type of virus is Cascade

Cascade virus is one type of virus in your computer. When you sick, suddenly fell in torrents Only Yesterday and the characters on the screen, the screen becomes unreadable. Virus this is, IBM PC / AT machines compatible with MS-DOS in the program to work with the child extended "COM" infected file format can be run, which resides in the system.

Cascade virus, MS-DOS in the com is a kind of computer virus that infects files. 1990 was the subject's spread. When you sick and infected with the virus cascading down, flows become characters that are displayed on the screen. Cascade virus was present in different variants, or format the disk and get sick, unable to run the file or batch, or irregular reboot repeatedly, playing a melody or some. Run a scan under safe mode.

The virus has extension of .com which is designed to files in the format executables. Waterfall (cascade) will appear phenomenon crumble down the characters on the screen and so on. Virus cascade addition, a variety exists in the virus derived. It is not a big threat to the system. Running a full scan under safe mode will clear up your issue.