Thread: Sukoku.exe error message on startup

Sukoku.exe error message on startup

Hi,
    After each booting in my system a error pop ups. The errors is related to SUKOKU119.EXE file. I had not installed any software or game related to this name. Now this error comes up after booting. I need some information on this application. I had searched in add remove program list also. There is nothing like this. I had also performed system restore but still the problem lies intact. Help needed.

Re: Sukoku.exe error message on startup

It is a virus. It is recommended that you must run a full system scan to delete it. The virus is dangerous and unsafe. The files is located in the Windows directory. Open My Computer and click on C. Then open Documents and Settings. Now go to All Users folder and open Application Data. Here you can see the similar name folder.i.e. Sukoku. The folder contains Sukoku.exe files. Delete the entire folder and restart your system.

The file is malicious. Th application is configured to load on startup. The files is located in the Program files in the fodler named Sukoku. You can delete it from here. Then run a registry repair tool to fix the modification created by the virus. Even after delete your will face the similar message if you did not repair the registry.

Better get a Anti Spyware tool. I will recommend you to get Spyware Doctor. It is a powerful application for such issues. The files is installed in the Windows directory. But it is also possible that the file has created more copies in your system. Other than this it also modifies your Windows registry files. So a powerful antivirus can heal those files also. But never restore you computer. Because this restores the virus back to your system.