Thread: How to remove win32 tdss.z

How to remove win32 tdss.z

I am using a trial pack of Kapersky antivirus. It has detected win32 tdss.z virus in my pc. Kapersky does not shows up result for cleaning the virus. Now I had installed AVG but it does not detect the same. I think the virus still lies in my PC. How can I remove it completely. Second thing which is the recommended antivirus for it. Thanks.

Re: How to remove win32 tdss.z

It is a very harmful trojan virus. You will have to get a full version of some powerful antivirus like Norton. This virus normally enters your system by mails, file sharing or malicious websites. It is difficult to delete the virus manually. Run a full system scan under safe mode. Disconnect your system from internet before doing the same.

It is critical system threat. The virus belongs to trojan family which can crash your system. Better get a full version of Kapersky and run it after updating. It is necessary that you must do this soon. Do not receive any e mails which you are not aware. Because this virus are usually sent through email attachments. Run a registry repair tool also.

Your system is affected with a nasty virus. The security threat of this virus is high. The virus run in the memory of computer and auto generates more files. First run task manager and kill the process from the background. Then open registry editor and navigate to the following path - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Packed.Win32.TDSS.z. Delete the entry created by it. After launch a search process for the file name and delete the remaining files.