Thread: Browser redirects to Clickker.cn

Browser redirects to Clickker.cn

Hi,
    I was on face book when suddenly a pop up comes up denoting that there is virus in my computer. I close down the pop up then suddenly my system crashed by BSOD. I restarted the computer but still BSOD appear. I restarted the computer under safe mode. As I open my browser it redirects me to Clickker.cn while connecting to net. I think this is a trojan virus. How to remove this.

Re: Browser redirects to Clickker.cn

It is a nasty virus which hijacks the browser and redirect it to unknown sites. This sites add more threats in your system. First disconnect your system from internet. Then run a full system scan. If the scan result shows an unsolved files then delete them manually. A good anti malware byte can be helpful here.

First clean up all temporary files and browser history. If you are using Internet Explorer then click on Tools options. Delete all browser history, offline web pages and cookies. Then click on Start > Programs > Accessories > System tools > disk cleanup. Empty all the files. Run a full system scan by Kapersky antivirus. It will remove the threat.

Always keep your pop up blocker on. Because your browser will stop any pop up from coming up while browsing. The virus manipulates windows registry files which led to system crash. Run a registry repair. Kill the process of any unknown file from Task Manager. If still BSOD appear then use Windows bootable disc and run a repair process.