Thread: How to remove Win32.FraudLoad.edt virus

How to remove Win32.FraudLoad.edt virus

Hi,
    I had kept my system on full scan last night. In the morning AVG showed up that my system is infected with Win32.FraudLoad.edt virus. I had scanned again but AVG is now not able to remove it. I need some information on this virus. What are the removal instructions for this virus. I had not installed any latest software or downloaded any thing. How can this effect my system. Thanks.

Re: How to remove Win32.FraudLoad.edt virus

It is related to a malicious software. The infection comes from internet and run automatically on login. It is usually stored in windows directory. It is hard to remove the virus manually. Download and install Spybot tool. Get a trial version from the official site and run it under safe mode. You can access safe mode by press F8 continuously on boot up of system.

The file is a fake antivirus. That means you will be prompted for a scan online. If you approved the same then your this will add a fake file in your computer. This run automatically which downloads more threat. Disconnect your system from internet and run a full system scan under safe mode. You will need a powerful anti malware tool. Try malwarebyte.

Run CCleaner tool. It is available for free download on multiple sites. Download and run it. Second thing open program files and check for any new program folder which is unidentified. Like name of a any online virus scanner like security tool, etc. Delete it at once. Launch task manager and under process tab look for similar name. Kill the process, launch a search process for the relevant file and delete it.