Thread: How to remove Backdoor.Win32.Agent.abgg

How to remove Backdoor.Win32.Agent.abgg

Hi,
    In hijakcthis I discovered a critical system threat in my PC. The name of service running in the background is Backdoor.Win32.Agent.abgg. On searching online I found that it is a trojan virus. I need some information how to completely remove it from my pc. I am currently using ClaimWin antivirus program. I had run a full system scan also but still the file is running in the background. Thanks.

Re: Backdoor.Win32.Agent.abgg

It is a type of remote malicious user. This virus when enters your system it creates Windows PE EXE file. The files size is about 22528 bytes. Once the virus is launched then it creates a file named digeste.dll in Windows drive which is normally C drive. It recommended that if you discover the file running restart your system and delete it at once. If you see a file name _SYSTEM_F2A5DE7_ delete it also.

It a trojan virus which is located in your Windows directory as digeste.dll. The best option will be to run a full system scan under safe mode. Restart your computer and press F8 continuously. After that choose from menu safe mode. Download and install Antimalwarebyte. Run a full system scan.

First run a full system scan then here are instructions by which you can manually delete the same virus. First you will have to delete the Trojan file manually from your Windows. Go to C drive and then search for digeste.dll. The files is located in Windows directory. Delete it by pressing Shift + Del. If you are not able to delete the same then restart your system at once. Also in the same way search for wiaserviv.log file and delete it. The registry keys created by the virus is located on the following path - HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders.