Thread: What knowledge is required for cable network

What knowledge is required for cable network

I wonder what it takes to be legalized for sale to the cable network contacts, phone contacts, etc. I know you have to have a certificate, etc. to 230V cable connectors, but need something for the cable network? If not, what should one have with vocational training such as telecommunications fitter? I seem to remember that one can cable up to 24V without any problem.

Re: What knowledge is required for cable network

Vocational subjects such as telecommunications fitter is because it is fine with people who know what they're doing, some in line with, for example, hairdressers. It is fine to cut their own hair, but do you think the result is just as well? When it comes to the wiring of your own home, I believe one has full opportunity to have a fling.

The point of the telecommunications fitter trade certificate is well that the companies that provide services in this segment should have access to skilled labor. Any monkey can become the cable network but specialized is chosen by the giant companies.

If you ask about what is legal to mess with, even in our own house, so I am reasonably sure that you are free to connect whatever you want as long as it comes to low current - ie things that matter can not start a fire or other problems no matter how wrong you were to disconnect it. Error Connecting the network cables can in worst case just prior to the frustration fortunately - not that your house burns down