Thread: How to block usb virus

How to block usb virus

Hello friends,

My computer is begin used my many people in my office because of which there is lot of problem when i try to use internet on my computer and after finding a lot i came to know that my computer is slowly getting effected by USB virus. When i try to find some information about USB virus on internet was not able to get proper information about it. Can anyone provide me some information about it.

How to block usb virus

USB virus is a new type of virus which infects your computer through usb drive or pen drive, main reason why your computer get effected by USB virus is because of autorun feature of Windows and it is also be called autorun virus, once you open your usb drive it will effect your whole computer and at the same time this virus makes copying itself on to removable drives inserted into this computer.

Block usb virus

If you really want stay protected from USB drives then i would suggest you to install latest version of USB Disk Security because it provides 100% protection against any malicious programs trying to attack via USB storage and at the same time USB Disk Security is 100% compatible with all security software. USB Disk Security is the best antivirus software to permanently protect offline computer without the need for signature updates, but other antivirus software should update signature database regularly, and they cannot effectively protect offline computer.

USB Disk Security