Thread: How to remove lady Atenean Scandal

How to remove lady Atenean Scandal

Hello friends,

I am facing some issue with my computer from few days my computer is workign very slow, i try to run anti virus on my system but it didn't detected any virus, when i told my my friend about the issue he check out my computer and told me that my computer is begin infected by Lady Atenean Scandal and he don't know how to remove this from my computer. Can anyone provide me some information about Lady Atenean Scandal and how to remove from my computer.

Remove lady Atenean Scandal

My computer was also infected by lady Atenean Scandal i tried a lot to find any solution fro removing lady Atenean Scandal worm from my computer at last when i told my friend about this worm he told to to use Avira Antivirus on my system and after installing it it removed all worm from my computer , i would also suggest you to install on your system and hope this should work for you.

Remove lady Atenean Scandal

Thanks for replying me i have install Avira Antivirus on system to remove lady Atenean Scandal from my computer but it didn't helped me a lot after some time it had come back again. Does anyone know any other antivirus or any software which can remove this worm from my computer.

How to remove lady Atenean Scandal

My computer was also got infected by Lady Atenean Scandal i tried to use many antivirus but none of them helped me out to remove this worm from my computer and finally i had formatted my computer and i would suggest you to totally format your computer because this virus might have corrupted your other drivers too.

Re: How to remove lady Atenean Scandal

It sounds like that did remove it from your computer...if you were worm free for a couple months im assuming you just got it a 2nd time. some website your going to is giving it to you.