Thread: Dell laptop wireless issue

Dell laptop wireless issue

Hello,
    I have dell laptop.I removed the bluetooth software as well as the HP Wireless Assist. Because I have removed those before without issue, and are not needed. After doing so, i lost connection.so I reinstalled those 2 things. But I still can't connect, I see my network, along with others.What should i do. Can you help me?? Any suggestion??

re: Dell laptop wireless issue

Try uninstall existing intel pro wireless driver and install latest driver as provided on Dell support site.Change power scheme under control panel to maximise performance or presentation. For some reason i think the power saving options were causing issues with the wireless card.If this does not work try turning off the bluetooth radio if installed. If you have intel wireless card grab the latest proset from them.check the bios to enable the wireless drivers manually. There is that option under bios.

Check your wireless network configuration / Properties in Control Panel. Click on the tab Wireless Networks. Opinion box near the top of this window, make sure it is checked. May be you need to restart or something to apply recent changes. Open the properties page again the same and click View Wireless Networks to see if it will display a list.in Classic View of Control Panel, click Network Connections. Most often, you'll be two icons. Which is a wireless network connection. Right click on that and properties.Well SELECT in the LAN or High Speed Internet is 2 icons, someone Sayed Local Area Connection as it used to connect to Internet via modem too and another that says Wireless Network Connection which has Intel PRO / Wireless 2200BG. When I check this box indicates that the device is working properly.

Make sure DHCP is selected and everything is automatic dected. It was not setup that way for some reason. Also a search on "Configure / etc / network / interfaces" on Google. It could establish helpful.turn something on the router (ie) Unplug the power cable router, cable n the attached to ur comp n also turn off the comp. 3mts After connecting all cables connected to the n model and turn the router, wait for the light fixed on your router. Then turn on the model. If its connected automatically, no disconnect then connect manually by the tpying No WEP key to connect. It should connect.