Thread: How to remove S3ek.exe

How to remove S3ek.exe

Hello friends,

I am using Windows XP SP 2 as my operating system and everything was working fine, but today when i try to open any drive it's getting open in a new window and i am facing this issue with drivers only not with folders. At the same time i have checked my windows settings in tools-general tab but still drives are opening in a new window. When i asked my friend he told me that my computer is begin infected by S3ek.exe. Can anyone tell me how to remove S3ek.exe from my computer.

Remove S3ek.exe from computer

S3ek.exe is a trojan horse and generally this file is bundled with herss.exe.It has been seen to perform action such as adding as a Registry auto start to load Program on Boot up, the Process is packed and/or encrypted using a software packing process. At the same time S3EK.EXE is used by multiple object types including executable programs,objects,Dynamic Link Libraries.

Remove S3ek.exe

My system was also got effected from S3ek.exe, i tried a lot to remove S3ek.exe virus from my computer and at last i found out anti-spyware named as STOPzilla which removes and blocks Spyware, Adware, Pop-up ads, Phishing attacks, hijackers, rootkits, Trojans, bots, drive-by downloads, rogue programs, messenger service ads, keyloggers, malicious BHOs, dialers, and much more.

STOPzilla