Thread: How to remove LovSan/Blaster virus

How to remove LovSan/Blaster virus

Hello friends,

I am facing some issue with my computer , when i try to scan my computer i found out that my system is being infected by LovSan Blaster virus, i try to remove virus by running Norton but it has came back again. At the same time i have also try to run AVG free edition virus software. Can anyone tell me how to remove LovSan/Blaster virus from my computer.

Remove LovSan virus

LovSan/Blaster is a virus that self-replicate recursively that spread virus to other system and then propagate the virus further. This virus is programmed to scan a random range of IP addresses looking for systems vulnerable to the RPC hole on port 135 and at the same time this worm also infect a machine on port 135 it sends a carefully crafted packet designed to cause the buffer overflow.

Remove LovSan/Blaster virus

My computer also got infected with LovSan/Blaster virus and at the same time i am also getting following error message as Windows must now restart because the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service terminated unexpectedly. The system is shutting down in 60 seconds. Please save all work in progress
    and log off.
    Can anyone tell me how to remove LovSan/Blaster virus from my computer thanks in advance.

Remove LovSan/Blaster virus

If you really want to remove LovSan/Blaster virus from your computer then you need to delete msblast.exe from your computer for that you will find it at WINDOWS SYSTEM32 directory which is typically located at c:\windows\system32 or c:\winnt\system32. After that click on start goto run option, type regedit and press enter key. Registry Window would get open over there try to delete windows auto update from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\
    Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
    and finally reboot your computer for changes to get effected after doing this if you are still facing any issue then you need to install a fresh copy of Operating system.