Thread: Which is best network bandwidth monitor software?

Which is best network bandwidth monitor software?

Hello,
    I had setup for small organization. Now i need a bandwidth monitor for a winserver2003 Domain controller to monitor all workstation network bandwidth usage.So,which one is good for me ?? Any suggestion??

Re: Which is best network bandwidth monitor software?

Network bandwidth monitor software tracks your internet bandwidth usage and also monitors all your Internet, it shows all the active connections you have on the Internet and also the volume of traffic flowing through them.Mostly network uses Bandwidth Monitor Pro 1.3. This provides you a simple utility shows you how much bandwidth your network adapters are using. Upon launch, Bandwidth Monitor Pro pops up a small window showing you information regarding your average download and upload speeds, including a graph. However, we initially didn't realize you could fine-tune this program, since there are no icons in the main window.With this you can perfom such actions as customizing the graph and choosing what statistics you'd like to display.You can can set the utility to notify you when network traffic reaches a certain point.

Prtg

One great advantage of PRTG is the speed from download to use. I had my bandwidth monitor running in less than 10 minutes. Obviously it depends on how many nodes you are running and it can take a couple of minutes per node. But I only monitored 4-5 to begin for internet connection and it was done in less than 10 minutes. This one is the BEST.With the use of this you can Avoid bandwidth and server performance bottlenecks. It Deliver better quality of service to your users by being proactive. It Reduce costs by buying bandwidth and hardware according to actual load.

NetFlow Analyzer

NetFlow Analyzer is very good choice.It reduce the time taken to isolate and contain threats like worms and virus attacks. Also helped us to solve network incidents faster, and provide better capacity planning.You can set Threshold Based Alerting for bandwith.NetFlow Analyzer provides several instant reports to monitor bandwidth including top talkers, top protocols, top conversations, and more. Apart from these pre-defined bandwidth reports, NetFlow Analyzer also includes options to search for specific bandwidth usage details based on IP address, host name, protocol, and more.