Thread: Remove Windows Smart Security

Remove Windows Smart Security

hi
    some how my computer shows this Windows Smart Security antivirus which i have not install and now prompting continuously for some changes but i dont need this so how i can remove it i am not able to find its installation file !!

Re: Remove Windows Smart Security

It is rogue antispyware programs promotion of this malware is usually done through online advertising. The installation process begins on websites quite respectable, on which the creators of these dubious applications, hackers to publish their illegal content .

They can for example upload an advertisement inviting the user to read a new highly topical things. It is instead to read the news as promised, the unsuspecting user will be forced to read the description of the Windows Smart Security then forced to download the trial version. WindowsSmartSecurity can also be downloaded without the knowledge of the user, using Trojans.

Re: Remove Windows Smart Security

This automatic removal method is for users with no special computer skills.

• Download and save SmitFraudFix to your desktop.
    • Restart your computer Safe Mode . Once the desktop is displayed, click the icon SmitfraudFix.exe .
    • Once past the introduction, a menu will appear. Select the option number 2, That is to say 'Clean (safe mode recommended) "Then press Entry to delete infected files.
    • SmitFraudFix will then proceed to clean your computer by following a series of steps. Once the process is completed, it will automatically launch the program Disk Cleanup (Disk Cleanup).
    • Once the Disk Cleanup program completedA message will ask: "Registry cleaning - Do you want to clean the registry" (do you clean the registry). Answer Y (yes) and press Entry. Restart your computer.
    • SmitFraudFix will then check if the file wininet.dll is infected. It will ask if you want to replace the infected file (if any): "Replace infected file?". Respond by typing Y (yes) and press Entry.
    • Restart your computer to finish the cleaning process.
    • Once the system restarts, Notepad can open and display a screen showing a list of all files having been deleted from your computer. If this screen does not appear, a file named rapport.txt will be created and stored in the root of your drive (Local Disk C ).
    • Restart your computer Safe Mode (how to start Safe Mode).
    • Go C: \ Windows \ Temp, Click Edition, Click Select AllPress DELETE Then click Yes to confirm that you want to send all the items to the Trash.
    • Go C: \ Documents and Settings \ [LISTED USER] \ Local Settings \ Temp, Click Edition, Click Select AllPress DELETE Then click Yes to confirm that you want to send all the items to the Trash.
    • Restart your computer in normal mode this time. Go Windows Update and download all critical updates.