Thread: How to unlock wifi password on ipod touch

How to unlock wifi password on ipod touch

Recently my parents have locked my ipod touch phone. They have set a password on it, due to which i'm unable able to use wifi on my ipod touch phone. They have set a wifi password on my ipod touch. So, can any body tell me that how i can unlock my wifi password on ipod touch? Is it possible for me to do so? Let me know the correct way for doing it, if possible. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to unlock wifi password on ipod touch

Magic is probably the wi-fi connection source. If it doesn't belong to you and it's locked there's no way you can get into it. I think you need to install "Ziphone iBrick Fix". The source is "i.unlock.no". BUT in order to do so you need a wifi connection (just for this one ). Go to sturbuck or any other hot spot if you must. Then you can use iGopher and iPhone Browser at home.

Well unless you changed the password, the default password is admin, and the username is ignored. You could try to master reset your ipod on itunes. If you did change the password and forgot it, then you'll have to get a new router.

You can use Unlock Access Database program that will help you to recover forgotten or lost passwords for MS Access (Jet Database) files. Other wise go on to itunes and go to your ipod on itunes and then click on restore so it will change all your settings but then u have to change it back but its worth it and you can click on backup so it will back up everything on your ipod. Unlock Access Database program is a powerful tool for system and security administrators and all who have problems with MS Access database security. Tool to unlock access database & to unprotect access password easily handles with your password's protection recovering in a moment.