Thread: Green AV Virus

Green AV Virus

i have infected with this malware called GREEN AV. I tried to uninstall it but not able to uninstall it.also if i try to search its location iam not able to find it please can any one help me so delete this virus ?
    thnks

Re: Green AV Virus

Remove Green AV Virus

Remove green AV Files
    C: \ Program Files \ Documents and Settings \ All Users \ Application Data \ GAV \ gav.exe
    C: \ Program Files \ Documents and Settings \ All Users \ Application Data \ GAV \

Remove green AV registry keys
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Green AV
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Uninstall \ Green AV

Remove green AV Input startup
    gav.exe

Now use ccleaner and scan for dead registry,

It is malware use malwarebyte's application ,after installation you will need to update malwarebytes for latest virus definition then scan your computer.also run ccleaner to clean junk files and registry. This malware can not be uninstalled from control panel.

Green AV (GreenAV, Green Antivirus 2009, GreenAntivirus2009) is the last application rogue anti-spyware to be present in the Internet community today. Like his counterparts who are better known, as mentioned above, Green AV spreads itself through dune infection known Trojan.Zbot of which must be held accountable for issuing messages of 'misleading system alerts and false reports of detection of malware. Trojan.Zbot is capable of deflecting a random authentication system, so his intrusion is usually not detected. The full commercial version of Green AV is also advertised on websites affiliated with malicious Green AV. When non-registered version of the system is installed, it bombards the user with fake system alert messages endless and scanners counterfeit reporting the detection of multiple threats to computer. use bitdefender to remove it .