| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Re: How to make a router connection to Xbox Live
Xbox LIVE compatible routers, wireless bridges, and gateways work great for connecting your Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system to Xbox LIVE. To make a router connection to Xbox Live, follow these steps:-
- Before you connect any cables, turn off your router, modem, PC, and Xbox 360 console. (Unplug your modem from its power source to turn it off.)
- Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on your modem and the other end to the Ethernet input port on the back of your router.
- With another Ethernet cable, connect one end to one of the router's Ethernet output ports. Connect the other end to your PC's Ethernet port.
- With the third Ethernet cable, connect one end to another of the router's Ethernet output ports. Connect the other end to the Ethernet port on the back of the Xbox 360 console.
- Turn on your modem, then your router, then your PC.
- Make sure your PC can access the Internet. If not, you may need to configure the router for Internet access. For help configuring the router using your PC, check the instructions that came with the router.
- Turn on your Xbox 360 console and sign in with your profile.
Thats It !!