Thread: problem with my network connection

problem with my network connection

I am getting a problem with my wireless network connection (Local only error) and I have to repair the connection manually every time.
    is there is a software or batch to handle the repair action automatically?
    Last edited by hani3d; 10-10-2009 at 06:33 AM.

Re: problem with my network connection

There can be problem due to your connection or drivers make sure you have correct drivers for lan also your router is working without problem.Another issue can be dns problem so better to talk with isp

Does the network card show up as all right in device manager? The first step in troubleshooting a network connection is to check all the physical connectors. Look for loose connections, exposed wires, and plugs in the wrong outlets. Is this a network that is for just a DSL or cable modem, just a network between computers, or both? f you are using a wireless router to manage the network connections, check that the unit is functioning properly. Power surges can cause the operating system for the router to freeze, resulting in a network connection failure.

Quote Originally Posted by xan View Post
    There can be problem due to your connection or drivers make sure you have correct drivers for lan also your router is working without problem.Another issue can be dns problem so better to talk with isp
    The driver is Correct , and the Router is Working fine , and the DNS already there

Quote Originally Posted by Steve123 View Post
    Does the network card show up as all right in device manager? The first step in troubleshooting a network connection is to check all the physical connectors. Look for loose connections, exposed wires, and plugs in the wrong outlets. Is this a network that is for just a DSL or cable modem, just a network between computers, or both? f you are using a wireless router to manage the network connections, check that the unit is functioning properly. Power surges can cause the operating system for the router to freeze, resulting in a network connection failure.
    yes the network card show up .

the wireless is working fine without any problem , but the anther PC ( with Cable ) here is the Problem