Thread: How to remove Backdoor.graybird.exe virus

How to remove Backdoor.graybird.exe virus

Hi,
    My Windows PC is affected by Backdoor.graybird.exe virus. The virus is detected by Hijackthis log file. I am currently using ClamWin Free edition antivirus. It is not detecting the same. Please provide some relevant solution for this. How does the virus harms the computer. How does it enter my pc and which is the best antivirus to remove this out. Thanks.

Re: How to remove Backdoor.graybird.exe virus

Spyware Doctor provides you protection in your PC struggling and removes spyware, trojans, adware, keylogger etc. The updates of the software are common for more safety. The technology of Spyware Doctor is designed specifically for the needs of ordinary users, not experts. Ready to use, the program is in fact configured to offer maximum protection with minimal intervention, so you need to do is install it for immediate protection. Thus, the advanced OnGuard technology of Spyware Doctor only alerts if actual detection of spyware. This avoids unnecessary to be asked by your security software when you install a program, when you add a site to your favorites or if you want to change the settings on your PC.

Download and install Spyware Hunter. It is also known as SpyHunter. It is a powerful spyware and adware hunter, which detects and removes strongly of your computer, generating detailed logs files with the list of all the items detected and removed. Among the main features highlights elimination SpyHunter Spyware, Adware, Keyloggers, Cookies, toolbars installed without your permission, registry keys inserted, popup programs, memory resident spyware, parasites.

I will list you names of some files which is needed to be deleted manually. In this way the virus can be removed from the system. First press Ctrl + Alt + Del. Task Manager will appear and switch to Process tab. In the list look for files backdoor.graybird.e.exe, 930905eb.exe, 50b825f5.exe, 396109520.exe, etc. Search for similar files and kill the process. Launch a search process and delete this files, backdoor.graybird.c.exe, cserver_dll.dat, heibai.net.txt, operate.ini, etc. Run a full system scan under safe mode.