Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2009

Windows Media Server Streaming blocking problem.

Dear Sir

We are net providers in Local. We are introduced windows Media server. Media server is working good. Every thing is good.

We are providing internet connection speed is 128kbps download and 64kbps upload. using mikrotik.

But Windows media server will take 3Mbps for streaming as per settings. Mikrotik queue will blocking that download streaming.

I saw in guntur transmedia networks they are dividing speed connection. Media server speed is 3Mbps and net speed is 64kbps.

how it is possible. How can i solve the problem.

Tell me the solution.........
Old 04-07-2012

Re: Windows Media Server Streaming blocking problem.

You can use Windows Media Player to play digital media content that is streamed from the Internet. To ensure that a server running Windows Media Services can establish the best connection to the Player, the Player is configured to receive automatic streams from any of the following streaming protocols, depending on the network environment. For more information visit this link here.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , ,