Thread: Computer does not stop after Spyware Warning

Computer does not stop after Spyware Warning

Hi,
    I was receiving Spyware warning continuously from last two days. I had run a full system scan. But after then when I reboot my system it took a long time. I think this might be due to virus. After that my pc does not start for that whole day. What should I do to remove the spyware from my pc. Second thing recommend me some best sypware cleaner. Thanks in advance.

Re: Computer does not stop after Spyware Warning

It might be due to registry corruption. Reboot your system and press F8 continuously. After that you can see a menu in which you can select Safe Mode. After boot up run a full system scan. See the detected files search for them and delete them manually if need. After that you can get a free registry scanner from internet. Run a scan after.

Download try Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. It is a powerful spyware cleaner. The key features of the tool is that it automatically keep a eye on regular threats. It offers you more enhanced options to clean other security threat also. The tool supports multiple languages. I will recommend you to download and install the same. Then run a full system scan under safe mode for better result.

Spybot has ample of solutions for fighting with spyware. It offers you a fully functional anti spyware tool which clears up unknown threats from your system. I will recommend you to use Spybot - Search & Destroy application. Other than this it also has RunAlyzer, FileAlyzer and RegAlyzer tool. You can get a demo version from the official site for a try. Also get RegAlyzer tool to restore back your old registry settings.