Thread: AVG 9.0 speed and multi-level protection

AVG 9.0 speed and multi-level protection

hi
    i am willing to go for AVG 9.0 currently i am using Avg trial version but now i want its new and complete version and i think AVG 9.0 looks good well i want to know more about its speed and multi-level protection for windows pc .
    thanks

Re: AVG 9.0 speed and multi-level protection

AVG 9.0 innovates with the integration of modules resident protection, firewall and identity protection. Through this integration allows the sharing of information about malware between modules, AVG is better able to detect and eradicate the most dangerous software, rootkits and identity thieves potential, for which signatures have not yet been issued.

As for the firewall, it has been completely revised to reduce 50% dialogues ASK intrusive. The result is an application firewall much quieter and less intrusive. His new repository of applications for licenses and applications, very reliable, it makes it possible, without user intervention, whether it is prudent to authorize the release of the application or if it is preferable to block. In addition, running in the background with the behavioral detection technology module identity protection AVG firewall detects new and unknown threats with extreme precision.

Knowing that the speed of analysis is important for clients, AVG was optimized. This optimization has also been a priority for the new scanning technology to AVG 9.0, combining for viruses and spyware. This technology marks files as safe or potentially dangerous in the initial analysis and during analysis ignores the following if the structure has not been amended. The result of analysis much faster (up to 50% depending on system configuration), and improvements 10 to 15% for the startup time and memory usage.

To address the growing number of online threats AVG 9.0 combines all the technologies to optimize real-time protection. In addition to its platform to protect against known threats based on signatures, AVG 9.0 integrates behavioral technology of cloud computing and creating whitelist to handle tens of thousands of new threats everyday.so better performance