Thread: Uniblue Registry Booster

Uniblue Registry Booster

I'm running Windows Xp as my operating system. I would like to know that what is uniblue registry booster? For what purpose can be used? Has anyone used it? Kindly provide me the correct information on uniblue registry booster. Any kind of information uniblue registry booster, would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Uniblue Registry Booster

RegistryBooster is the easy answer to all your Windows registry problems. registrybooster.exe is a process which belongs to the UniBlue Systems Registry Booster application which is vital for keeping your computer stable and error-free and should not be terminated.

registrybooster.exe should not be disabled, required for essential applications to work properly. RegistryBooster from UniBlue is a registry optimization program similar to PC Tools Registry Mechanic that able to conduct a deep scan of your registry, check for file extension errors and other registry conflicts, and then clean, repair or remove unused, obsolete, residual, corrupted and harmful files and registry keys to optimize PC’s performance.

Uniblue registry booster 2 is the best registry scanner / cleaner available. It has all the features necessary for a registry scanner, with the most comprehensive information to scan windows registry. With RegistryBooster you’ll see immediate increases in performance and decreases in system conflicts. ActiveX, Invalid file associations, uninstall sections, invalid font associations, application paths, shared folders, Invalid shortcuts, etc are some of the options. You can then use regular scans to keep you registry structured and your PC speeding along at peak efficiency.