Thread: Remove Suspicious.Zlob

Remove Suspicious.Zlob

hi
    Recently i have received warning with Suspicious.Zlob that i am not able to clean from my desktop it is first time that my computer has infected with any virus now tell me the way to clean it if any one know!
    thanks

Re: Remove Suspicious.Zlob

My was infected with zlob .The infection displays fake security alerts via popups and a red shield icon in the bottom right next to the clock displaying the message you have a security problem!. Brief standard Zlob infections / Renos. i tried bootable antivirus disk and that clear all problems

Booting from safe mode to manually remove the registry values if you are familiar with getting around in the registry itself. Use cc cleaner check for unknown application installed if so uninstall it. If you knew which processes were involved if seen at all you could end them in the task manager and then try using the fix option again in HT. check here for more as zolb virus has some same nature http://forums.techarena.in/networkin...ity/720558.htm and http://forums.techarena.in/vista-security/709052.htm

Use Norton antivirus for deletion of Suspicious.Zlob . Update norton to latest antivirus definition boot from safe mode to scan for the virus.Zlob has technology designed to detect entirely new malware threats without traditional signatures.

1. Disable System Restore (Windows Me/XP).
    2. Update the virus definitions.
    3. Run a full system scan.

For specific details on each of these steps, read the following instructions.