Thread: Windows 7 vulnerability

Windows 7 vulnerability

I think my system is capable to run windows 7 but i am not sure to install it as it is not in final stage currently available version is under test but i want secure version as i dont want to infected with any Windows 7 vulnerability so please can any one tell me what is current Windows 7 vulnerability exist ?

Re: Windows 7 vulnerability

There is probably i heard about a security problem affecting the UAC but i think patch is available for that.The changes made by Microsoft unfortunately allow a malware in the beta of Windows 7 to change the security level of the UAC. you can read more here Windows 7 security issue with the UAC. but for the best you have to wait till October 22 as Windows 7 is going to release.

Hi,

Win7 is in RC right now and the retail version will get released on Oct 22nd. Win7 has been already released to OEM manufacturers as well as Enterprise customers of Microsoft (I work in MS BTW). If you got Win7 RC, you can test that on your machine and its pretty stable. If you are satisfied with it, then you can buy the retail version after the release. RC will expire somewhere around July/Aug 2010.

Dr. V Guest

Dont worry about Windows 7 vulnerability Microsoft has already preform lots of checks with its windows 7 also worked on feedback from user and other theological giant. so now We all are considering and expecting good Windows 7 version

Lots of thing through which windows 7 has perform well and proved it self even if that Zeroday Windows 7 vulnerability or any UAC vulnerability for that there was lots of reason like graphical interfaces system of Windows 7 RC was with old codes where security is not considered while developed. but windows 7 is survival and Microsoft is behind that so there is no doubt that this Windows 7 will be best ...