Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-09-2009

Firefox AntiMalware addon

hi
i tend to surf a lot also i download various files from web site now thing is that each site is not safe and i am using Firefox i have antivirus but for safety it would be great that befor download Firefox scan for virus ,malware .does such addon exist ?
Old 24-09-2009

Re: Firefox AntiMalware addon

I hope you are using updated version as i know Firefox provides security again malware as after each download i can see message scanning for viruses i dont know what the case for you but check you must have that .
Old 24-09-2009

Malware Hash Fox addon for Firefox Scan downloaded files for presence of viruses using malwarehash.com service. Option to automatically delete infected files. You will be able to delete infected files and you can enable the option to automatically delete infected files founds. you can download from addons.mozilla.org
Old 24-09-2009

Malware Search addon for firfox .This will help you to search information Mainly for use with HijackThis logs, this plugin will search various malware related databases for selected (highlighted) text. Just highlight a word and then use the right click context menu to search several malware databases and the results will open in a new tab.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,