Thread: What is khblocker

What is khblocker

I have a Compaq laptop on which Windows Xp is been running as my operating system. I would like to know that what is khblocker? Can any body provide me the correct information on khblocker? Any information on khblocker would be appreciated.

Re: What is khblocker

KH Blocker ensures the websites they come from are blocked, preventing the installation of malicious software. If you have problems downloading KH Blocker, please try to stop using your download manager and avoid right clicking on files. Also, check your firewall settings, because some mirrors may require that you do not block the HTTP referers.

You can, however, download from other websites but you will not be able to update the block list so do not download KH Blocker. H Blocker has a built in update feature, helping you keep up-to-date and blocking the latest malicious websites. You can set KH Blocker to update daily at any set time.

KH Blocker will make sure the websites malicious software come from are blocked. Before you uninstall KH Blocker, please Disable protection. I recommend you install Spybot, update Spybot, and Immunize your computer; this will protect your computer like KH Blocker does.