Thread: How to install MS Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.0.1

How to install MS Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.0.1

I have downloaded Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.0.1 yesterday and wanted to install it on my MAC OS X computer so that i can connect one of the Windows vista based computer in my office.

I wanted the step by step process to install Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.0.1 so that it get done without any mistake. Could you guys please help me out for the same ? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to install MS Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.0.1

Many versions of Microsoft Windows are delivered with a default version of the Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) client. These versions are referred to as "in-box" components. However, a user or administrator may install more recent versions of the Remote Desktop Connection client. These more recent versions that you can install are referred to as "out of box" installations.

In order to install MS Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.0.1 first make sure that your system meets these recommended system requirements:-

1. Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later
    2. 500MHz PowerPC G4 processor or higher
    3. Mac OS Extended (HFS+) format
    4. Internet connection

Here is the step by step guide of the installation process, just follow this:

• First of all download MS Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.0.1 and save it anywhere on your computer.
    • Double-click the file that you downloaded to place the Remote Desktop Connection volume on your desktop, and then double-click the Remote Desktop Connection volume to open it. This step might have been performed for you.
    • In the Remote Desktop Connection volume window, double-click the Remote Desktop Connection.mpkg application to start the installation process, and then follow the instructions on the screen.
    • If the installation finishes successfully, you can remove the installer from your hard disk. To remove the installer, first drag the Remote Desktop Connection volume to the Trash, and then drag the file that you downloaded to the Trash.

Thanks for the quick help mate. That is all i wanted to know. I'll try to install with the steps you mentioned and will let you know if any problem occurs.

I appreciate for your valuable help. Keep it up