Thread: Remove go.google.com Virus

Remove go.google.com Virus

I am facing some issue with my computer from few days, whenever i try to visit any sites it redirects me to go.google.com and go.yahoo.com, when i try to check out this sites i came to know that this site does not exist in real and they throw 404 error message. I am facing this issue when i have try to download a jpeg file which was being send by one of my friend. Does anyone facing similar such kind of issue ?

If you are getting are directed to go.google.com then you need to right click on my computer and then select properties then goto hardware tab and select device manager, over there click on Show Hidden Devices, then goto Non-Plug and Play Drivers and find tdssserv.sys. If it says that device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed then it seems that your computer is being infected by virus try to run antivirus and have a check for the same and at the same time also disable that device too.

I was also facing similar type of issue whenever i try to visit any page it used to redirect me to go.yahoo.com after finding a lot one of my friend told me to find TDSS files for that you need to click on start and then select search option over there search for all drivers, if you find any files in search result delete all those and reboot your computer for changes to get effected.

Instead of doing all this things i would suggest you to restore your computer to previous date and have a check for the same if you are still redirected to go.google.com or go.yahoo.com then i would suggest you to format your computer and install a refresh copy of windows but before that try to run Norton antivirus, hope this would remove your virus from your computer.