Thread: Security Certificate error while opening any site

Security Certificate error while opening any site

I am facing some issue with my father laptop, few days ago i was able to use my browser and surf it, but today when i try to browse Google i was not able to do it, at the same time i was also not able to browse any sites whenever i try to connect it, i get an error message as security certificate. Does anyone has any idea about it and tell me what's the exact issue ?

I was also getting Security Certificate error in Internet explorer in that case i would suggest you to click on tools then goto internet option over there you will find content tab, after that you will see certificates click on it and at the same time check out that each and every certificate is being checked and if you find any certificate which is unwanted you can remove it and finally click on OK and restart your Internet explorer for chnages to get effected.

You are getting Security Certificate error message because your computer date and time is wrong or the Security Certificate has really expired in such cases you need to check out your system date and timings, if they are not proper then it's better to reset your CMOS battery. After doing this if you still face any issue then it seems that certificate of the website has really expired as it had to be renewed from time to time, or the site is not trust able.

Dwonload Security Certificate repair

If you are getting Security Certificate error message then it seems that you certificate has being corrupted or it's being damaged, in that case i would suggest you to repair it by downloading and running the registry repair tool RegCure, you can quickly and effectively fix this problem and prevent others from occurring. Click below for download

Downlaod