Thread: Remove Google Redirect Virus

Remove Google Redirect Virus

Hi friends,

I am using Windows XP SP3 as my operating system everything was working was workign fine but from few days whenever i search on Google and click on a link, it redirects me to other search engines that search the same thing I searched for on Google. When i ask my colleague they told my computer is being infected by virus. Can anyone tell me how to remove Google Redirect Virus from my computer.

How to remove Google Redirect Virus

If you think that you computer is being infected by Google Redirect Virus then i would suggest you to install latest version of AVG and at the same time also download spyware on your computer, try to run and if you still face any issue then i would suggest you to try running it again in Safe Mode and for getting into safe mode you need to reboot your computer and press F8 key over here you will see lots of option from there select safe mode and then try to run AVG and spyware, i am sure this would solve your problem.

I have try download latest version AVG antivirus and at the same time i have also downloaded spyware but still i was not able to remove Google Redirect Virus from my system is there any other alternative apart from formatting my computer and installing a fresh copy of Windows on my system and thanks for replying me.

I would suggest your to have a reset and re-enable your system restore might solve your problem because it might happen that it will remove bad files that have been backed up by Windows. If you still face any issue then i would suggest you to have a fresh installation of Windows and at the same time also install latest version of antivirus and spyware.