Thread: How to remove jl.chura.pl

How to remove jl.chura.pl

Hi,
    My system has a unknown service called jl.chura.pl. I had seen the information about this service in the log file generated by Hijackthis. The service is running in the background. I am not familiar that I had downloaded or installed any software of this name. I worry weather this can be threat. I had run a fully system scan with AVG but does not found any detection. Does anyone is familiar with this. If yes the please post some suggestions. If this is a virus then how can I delete it from my computer. I am using Windows XP.

Re: How to remove jl.chura.pl

Yes it is a virus. It is basically a malware that open many security risk on your Windows computer. This virus gives a third party control to your system. That means any hacker can gain access to your system. It is recommended that if should be removed soon as soon as discovered. The regular problem faced is BSOD, pop up blocker will not work, slow net speed, add more virus and bypass the antivirus / firewall. It is a dangerous risk. See the below thread for more information.
    http://forums.techarena.in/antivirus...re/1180080.htm
    jl.chura.pl/rc

To remove the virus first change all your online and ftp passwords. Close all your website and disconnect your system from internet. The virus usually add pages like .php, .html, .asp, etc. Then download Avast Home edition antivirus and install it in your computer. Boot your computer in safe mode by press F8 continuously at start up. Run a full system scan. The antivirus will detect it and delete it.

Jl.chura.pl is a malware which gives a third party control on your system. It is a high system risk that must be removed. The best way would be to download and install a Malware byte program. AVG is not so strong enough to discover the virus and delete it. If you stay online the virus will add up more infection in your computer. Some recommended antivirus is Trend Micro, Avast, Malware byte, etc.