Thread: Trojan Horse generic 14.wvc

Trojan Horse generic 14.wvc

Everything was working fine few days ago but today when i try to start my computer and had a virus check with Quick Heal antivirus, it has detected Trojan Horse generic 14.wvc virus on my computer, i was not able to remove that when i try to remove it because i am using trial version. Does anyone know how to remove Trojan Horse generic 14.wvc from my computer.

If you really want to over some from this virus then i would suggest you to install AVG Internet Security 8.0 on your system and it is also famous for removing Trojan Horse from your computer. Apart from this it also has Web shield, Link scanner, Anti-Rootkit, heuristic analysis. It also protects against threats within downloaded images, music, and from instant messaging and peer-to-peer file transfers. For more information about AVG Internet Security 8.0 click on below link.

AVG Internet Security 8.0

I was also getting Trojan Horse generic 14.wvc same message on my computer, i have try to use many other antivirus software along with AVG, but after some days again Trojan Horse generic 14.wvc comes back again, when i asked my office administrator about Trojan Horse generic 14.wvc, he told me the best option is to format all the driver and reinstall your operating system and make sure you install latest version of antivirus on your system. My problem got fixed by formatting my computer and install Norton anti virus. Hope it works for you too.

I was also getting Trojan Horse generic 14.wvc before formatting you computer i would suggest you to reboot your computer and boot into Safe Mode and try to run Macfee or AVG on your system and i am sure this will remove Trojan Horse generic 14.wvc, if this also doesn't solve your problem then try to restore it to previous date.