Thread: Bear share hosts connection

Bear share hosts connection

Hello every members,

I have windows vista on my machine.I am working with bear share lite 5.2.5 for quite a while now and then all of a sudden it ceased connecting. Out of the 4 host buttons the first and last ones are green but the two in the middle aren't even blinking. It seems to be running fine at the moment but I am thinking about the two host buttons in the middle. Am gonna ask is this gonna makes troubles in future do i need take any attention for the concerned? How can I fix this?

thanks guys

Re: Bear share hosts connection

This doesn't occur to me PG2 does prevent some stuff...but not the whole network. It takes forever to connect to ares though with PG2.Better do the advice in the first box anyway, especially the part about configuring your router.Have you recently installed any new software or updates?.Has your ISP started filtering P2P traffic?

Hi there,
    I hate bear shear its not that good Limewires better way better downloads and its super fast downloaded adobe ps under 10 min and that's extremely fast don't you think.but my stand for bear shear is its not the best application but its not the worst there is way to many viruses crashed my pc one time that's all I need to tell you.Ok now you Check if all the devices on your LAN have been set with a static IP address. Port forward from your router to the exact static IP address so that BearShare traffic direct to the correct device.

You are being blocked you will eventually find hosts to connect to. Stay in ultrapeer mode for some days.Those peers you were connecting to were ultrapeers,so hooking to a lot of them over a few days can refresh your list.Ulltrapeers comes as peers to each other and as ultra peers to leaf nodes.I use bear share but i don't use it much,it results my mouse start clicking suddenly when i don't have it selected 0.o limewire is p2p isnt it? bear share has everything i need....brushed filters