Thread: Trojan horse PSW.Banker5.SWG

Trojan horse PSW.Banker5.SWG

Hi friends,

I am using Windows XP as my operating system everything is workign fine but today when i run my system in safe mode and try to scan for virus, avg had detected Trojan horse PSW.Banker5.SWG c:\winnt_\winnt2.exe when i try to move it into virus vault, but still the folder gets opened. Can anyone tell me what should i do in this case.

Trojan horse PSW.Banker5 is a virus After the execution of the Trojan the only change in the system is the creation of the malware process named svchosy.exe. In that case i would suggest you to get a license copy of Avg antivirus on your computer and then try to remove it. I am sure after that you will not Trojan horse PSW.Banker5.SWG virus again.

I was also getting Trojan horse PSW.Banker5.SWG on my system and i try to use many other anti virus but they didn't worked out for me at last i downloaded the latest version of Malwarebytes on your computer and scan your computer for all the malwares in your computer. After that it will remove ll the malwares from your computer and after that finally reboot your computer for changes to get effected.

I was also getting Trojan horse PSW.Banker5.SWG on my computer and i have try to use many other antivirus but it didn't worked for me, finally i had reinstall my operating system and formatted all of my driver and was able to over come from this issue. But before formatting your computer i would suggest to download latest version of Norton Internet Security 2009