Thread: Windows 7 network login error

Windows 7 network login error

Hi,
    I am facing a problem in Windows Network. I have 5 computers in my office. Every one runs on Windows XP. I had now attached a laptop to it. I had recently upgrade my laptop operating system from Windows Vista to Windows 7. now when I try to login in my network I receive a message denoting the security database on the server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust relationship. Now this message comes up every time when I try to connect to a RDP session and I am not able to join the network. Any I though it can be a network problem so I updated the Ethernet driver but not result. Does now this will need a re-installing of Windows. Help needed. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 network login error

Here is a simple solution for your. Simply follow the instruction and the problem will be solved. The most easiest way to remove this error rejoining the entire network back again. The second thing you will have to do is first check out that your computer account is not disabled. It must be activated in Active Directory users and computers. Then check out that the primary suffix in GPO is properly configured or not. You can find the same in configuration/administrative templates/network/dns client/primary DNS suffix.

Try connecting and disconnection to the domain for two three times. Second thing try to delete the account and then put a new one back agin. But if you are still facing the issue then click on Start Menu and then select Run. In the box type ADSIEDIT.MSC. Navigate to Domain Partition. In this option you will need to select the computer which is giving the error. Then right click on it and choose properties. Now click two times on ServicePrincipalName. Here you will have to add a new value. Configure it and restart your system.

Check out the trust status in our server. Configure them back again and then try to rejoin. Turn your firewall off and also your any third party firewall run by the virus. Restart your pc and check back again. If this does not work then open adsi edit file and configure it back again. Under your domain name click on computers and right click on the computer which is facing the error. Choose properties and then edit. Configure the host settings and reboot your system.