Thread: F-Secure Easy Clean

F-Secure Easy Clean

Hi,,, I am a Windows XP user. From last few days, my system is not working properly. It is getting slower and slower, gives lots of errors, etc.. I tried to scan the entire PC with AVG security but nothing detected. So one of my friend has suggested me to use F-Secure Easy Clean. What i need here is some of the information about this tool. Could you guys please help me out ? Thanks for all your kindness.

Re: F-Secure Easy Clean

F-Secure Easy Clean is an easy-to-use and quick tool to remove the most common viruses, worms and other malware currently in the wild. When run, it will do a quick check for rootkit symptoms on the system and proceed with scanning and removing infections. It is designed to find and clean specific malware efficiently and does not provide a detailed report of files that may have changed or been removed. It may not find all files that the malicious application has installed on your computer when you run the scan in safe mode. If you have to use the safe mode to run the tool, select "safe mode with networking" during the system boot process.

Download F-Secure Easy Clean

With F-Secure Easy Clean, you can check your computer for malware infections and repair any damage they may have caused. The tool scans your computer for infections and removes any that it finds. The scan result displays malware that was detected and action that was performed on it. F-Secure Easy Clean is not a replacement for your antivirus software.It depends on the type of malware. If a rootkit is found, F-Secure Easy Clean requires you to restart your computer. Then it starts to clean the rootkit. For other types of malware, restarting is not always required.

System requirements

• Processor: Intel Pentium III 600 Mhz
    • Memory: 256 MB of RAM
    • Windows XP SP2 and SP3
    • Windows Vista (32-bit) with or without SP1

You may need to turn off antivirus product before running F-Secure Easy Clean because Antivirus products may block access to some files, so F-Secure Easy Clean cannot scan or clean them. Remember to turn on your antivirus product after the tool has finished scanning and cleaning. If you run F-Secure Anti-Virus product on your computer, F-Secure Easy Clean will automatically turn it off when the scanning starts and will restart it after the scanning has been completed.