Thread: What is exe82.exe, is it a virus ?

What is exe82.exe, is it a virus ?

I am having Windows XP SP 2 as my Operating system everything was working fine till yesterday but today when i started my computer for my work i found my computer was workign very slow, when i press Ctrl +Alt + Delete button and went to process tab i found out that exe82.exe was using more memory. But till my knowledge none of application is associated with exe82.exe. Can anyone provide some information about exe82.exe.

Information about exe82.exe

Exe82.exe is a process which is also known as MediaMotor Trojan. This Trojan allows attackers to access your computer from remote locations, stealing passwords, Internet banking and personal data. It's an virus in that case i would suggest you to install the latest version on antivirus and clean this virus from your computer, try to remove it as soon as possible till that time don't use any website which says you to enter your credit card details, bank account password etc.

Exe82.exe in Process Tab

I was also getting exe82.exe running in my process tab and i was already having latest version of AVG when i try to run it didn't found any Virus by that name when i told my friend about it, he told me to download Norton Antivirus Security and at the same time he told me to find and delete any files with the name or program associated with Exe82.exe. For downloading Norton Antivirus Security click on download.

Download

Information about exe82.exe

I was also facing with similar type of virus, i had also try to run many security software and antivirus but after sometime they again come back, if you totally want to remove you exe82.exe file from your computer then i would suggest you to format all your drivers and have a fresh installation of Windows XP and at the same time get license copy of antivirus and install on your computer.