Thread: Router for Earthlink Dsl Connection

Router for Earthlink Dsl Connection

Hello , i Have A Earth link Dsl connection , now i want to upgrade my connection and use a router with it , can you suggest me some good router for my earthlink dsl connection , please help me thanks in advance

Re: Router for Earthlink Dsl Connection

Linksys BEFW11S4 Wireless Router , is an perfect Wireless router , it can easily share an broadband. internet connection and Works with all ADSL modems and cable modems with an Ethernet jack.

LinkSys 54G router , The standard management of wireless G is almost 5 times faster than wireless products (802.11b) widespread throughout the area (homes, businesses, and public wireless connection). In addition, as both standards use the same radio frequency band of 2.4 GHz, Wireless-G devices are also compatible with Wireless-B equipment 11 Mbit/s existent.

Netopia 3341-ELK DSL , The versatility of the 3300 Series meets the needs of the growing broadband market and meets the expectations of individuals as small businesses. Indeed, modems Netopia 3300 Series allows individuals to TPE as access to the Internet via a broadband connection simple to use and highly secure, but also to evolve a little multi-station network. These modems "intelligent" feature a wide range of routing features associated with a firewall type NAT, a graphical interface like web, building diagnostics and fully automated system for self-installation particularly easy. These models also offer opportunities for real-time activation of additional functions and services via key unlock software transmitted over the Internet, these upgrades can help develop new sources of income.