Thread: EASYNOTE R1938 Wireless Problem

EASYNOTE R1938 Wireless Problem

My friend has recently install Windows 7 beta on his EASYNOTE R1938, as everyone knows that Windows 7 automatically takes all the drivers but it didn't took my Wireless drivers so i install the latest version of drivers from Packard Bell website. Even if i have a good wireless connectivity, i am getting an message as limited access to the internet. For the time being i am using Ethernet connection, but I want to get my EASYNOTE R1938 Wireless working.

EASYNOTE R1938 Wireless issue

If you are facing Wireless issue then i would suggest you to download and install Vista drivers which you can get it from manufacturer site, if you are still facing any issue then i would suggest you to contact your Packard Bell support for and they will assist you further and at the same time are you facing any issue when you are trying to use it outside.

I have try to install the latest Vista drivers from manufacturer site, when i called them up they also told me the same thing and if i try to use my wireless connection outside my house like in my office, hotels, shopping malls etc over there i am able to access it but if i try to use it at home i am getting an message as limited access to the internet.

If you are facing such kind of issue then i would suggest you to again set up your home wireless network and according to me you need to first Choose your wireless equipment, then choose your wireless router and configure it too and then finally Connect your laptop. Where you can use a wireless network to share Internet access, files, printers, and more. Or you can use it to surf the Web while you're sitting on your couch or in your yard. For more information click here