Thread: What is wfcrun32.exe

What is wfcrun32.exe

I need some urgent help from you all guys. I am using Windows 7 operating system. I found a process known as wfcrun32.exe . I can see this process running in my Task manager from last few days and it also takes enough resources of my CPU. I hope it is not any kind of trojan or malware. Please help me out of this. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is wfcrun32.exe

wfcrun32.exe is a process that belongs to the Citrix Program Neighborhood Connection Center and should not be removed while running Citrix on your system.You don't need to get afraid as wfcrun32.exe is not any kind of spyware. WFICA32.exe checks to see if WFCRUN32.exe is already running when launching a connection in seamless mode. Be sure to always double check your spelling if you are concerned about spyware, as often spyware will use a very similiar spelling of system processes or other common tasks. wfcrun32.exe error. Anyways,wfcrun32.exe usually used in a corporate environment for remote access to client/server applications.

Wfcrun32.exe refers to citrix seamless window manager. It normally executed the ICA files. You can usually find wfcrun32.exe installed in C:\Program Files\Citrix\icaweb32 directory but it can be located somewhere wlse as well depending on your installation. This association can be changed by editing the client registry value beneath HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\Software\\Classes\\WinFrameICA\\shell\\open\\command\\.

Its not necessary to remove wfcrun32.exe, but if you wish you can remove it but remember that if Citrix is on your pc, this should not be terminated as it is related to the citrix ICA-client. If it is spawned but does not locate the WFCNAME.ini file, it creates one with the client name value set equal to the workstation name.

wfcrun32.exe is used to operate my work at home Citrix environment. It's not spyware.