Thread: Information on Virus.Win32.Induc.a

Information on Virus.Win32.Induc.a

Hi friends,

Form few days i am facing some issue with my computer, when i install AVG antivirus on my system i found that a virus named as Virus.Win32.Induc. is effecting my Delphi, after making a backup which it names SysConst.bak, it overwrites the Delphi file SysConst.dcu with a self-compiled version. Can anyone provide me some information about it and tell me how to over some from this virus.

Normally Virus:Win32/Induc is a virus that infects Delphi library source files. Any executables compiled/linked by the Delphi compiler on the affected machine will contain the malicious code. When the Detection Virus.Win32.Induc.a code is executed it will first check if Delphi (version 4 through 7) is installed on the computer via registry entries, If found, it will get the Delphi installation folder from the same registry key and copy Delphi_Installation_Folder%SourceRtlSysSysConst.pas to %Delphi_Installation_Folder%LibSysConst.pas and add its malicious code in the implementation section of this copy.

There is no antivirus software which can remove Virus.Win32.Induc.a apart from Kaspersky, in that case try to download the latest version of antivirus and have a run for the same or else formatting is the last option which can solve your problem.

Prevention for Virus.Win32.Induc.a

In order to prevent you computer from Virus.Win32.Induc.a for that you need to enable a firewall on your computer and get the latest computer updates. At the same time you also need to have update of antivirus software, whenever you opening attachments and accepting file transfers or clicking on links to web pages you have to be caution and at the last protect yourself against social engineering attacks.