Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Which is the best Internet Security solution

Networking & Security

Old 28-08-2009

I have recently bought a new computer at my place and most of the time i would be using it for shopping, electronic fund transfer and will be sending some important documents to my clients etc, since i am having the latest technology with me, as everyone knows that each & every system gets virus or get hacked some day or either if you are using Internet, so in that case can anyone provide me some good Internet Security solution by which no one can hack my system easier and i have install Windows 7 as my Operating system.

Old 28-08-2009

If you want to have a good internet security then i would suggest you to install AVG Internet Security 8.5 which is where good and if you check out the main window of AVG Internet Security 8.5 is fresh and above all simple to. And that is good. It is simply built with three tabs left and the top few menu options. The rest of the room is filled with 12 icons each for their own part of the suite are. Also in this area the status of each part indicated. For more information click on below link.

AVG Internet Security 8.5
Old 28-08-2009

Best Internet Security solution

You can also go for Norton Internet Security 2009 where it focus on the speed of software and their low impact on the level of performance and at the same time Norton Insight Technology is also helping to heuristic scanning engine to reduce the number of false positives by comparing a heuristic scanning the maximum level with the base signature files scanned by users.Check out the below links

Download Norton Antivirus and Norton Internet Security 2009
Old 28-08-2009

Good Internet Security solution

You can also go with Panda cloud according to me which is very also good and at the same time it is the lightest and fastest antivirus service. It combats new threats without the need for updates, as it operates on the basis of our Collective Intelligence servers. You won't even notice it is installed.

Panda Cloud Antivirus
Download Panda Antivirus Pro 2009 For Windows 7
Panda Cloud Antivirus

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,