Thread: Is client service for netware necessary for wifi connection

Is client service for netware necessary for wifi connection

I am having some problem with my Windows themes. Everytime I customize it, it changes to the default Windows version and all my settings goes. When I retry to set it back, I get the message saying that happened because Client Services for Netware is enabled. It also advices me that in order to restore my changes I must uninstall Client Services for Netware. I am unable to find a proper solution for this other than disabling or removing Client Services for Netware. I noticed that this got enabled after I configured my wifi connection. So my question is that is client service for netware necessary for wifi connection?

Re: Is client service for netware necessary for wifi connection

Open Windows Explorer, right click on My Network Places, and select Properties. Right click on your LAN connection and select Properties. On the This connection uses the following items, select Client Services for Netware. Then click on Uninstall button. Restart the computer.

Client service for Netware/Novell is not compatible with Welcome Screen and Fast User Switching. It also disable many of the Windows features and thus users often have complaint regarding this and that. It is always recommended to remove this for normal operations of Windows.

Client service for Netware is not necessart for wifi connection, in fact, it did not even came with your wifi connection. You or any of the person who uses your computer must have installed this software on your computer. Novel Netware is also an operating systems which clashes with your Windows operating system and disables most of the Windows functionality. You can uninstall it any time to resume your Windows as before.