Thread: How to remove spyware on Macintosh

How to remove spyware on Macintosh

Hi i am having a Macintosh operating system at home apart from my windows Vista. Now the MAC system is being infected by spyware, i guess due to its strange behavior. I tried to find out some antivirus program to work with MAC but am just unable. As i am not much familiar with MAC OS, could you guys please help me out ? How can i remove spyware on Macintosh ? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to remove spyware on Macintosh

Well, one of my friend who is a MAC user normally uses MacScan to keep his system secure. MacScan is detection and removal for keystroke Loggers and Trojans from your Macintosh.With MacScan's Blacklisted Cookie Scan you can remove blacklisted tracking cookies without losing all your saved usernames and passwords. Keep up to date with the latest Spyware definition updates!It's designed to detect, isolate and remove spyware, keystroke loggers and Trojans. MacScan searches down these hidden menaces and locks down your computer.

MacScan gives you the peace of mind and security needed to conduct your day-to-day personal business.MacScan will locate stealth software applications and warn you of their presence and get rid of them before valuable information passes out of your computer and into the hands of an intruder.

For maximum protection of your precious mac computer it is advisable that you combine your spyware removal program with good firewall protection. You can try Internet Cleanup that is designed for Mac to protect your privacy, remove spyware, control cookies, chat logs and histories. It stop intruders and secure your private information with 24-hour protection. It monitors IP communications to and from your Macintosh and prevent secret communiques, securely erase files, block annoying pop-up ads and speed up your web surfing.

Thanks a lot for the valuable helps mates. I think MacScan can do better for me but that is link for trial version. I need to buy it from its official site. I appreciate your help. Keep it up !!