Thread: Panda Global Protection 2012 freezes while enabling AV module because of the MBAM Pro

Panda Global Protection 2012 freezes while enabling AV module because of the MBAM Pro

In my computer I am using Panda Global Protection 2012 and it was working fine. Someday before I have installed Malwarebytes in my PC and after installing that when I I try to enable the AV module of the Panda Global Protection 2012 at that times my system freezes. When I does not load MBAM at that time everything works great please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Panda Global Protection 2012 freezes while enabling AV module because of the MBAM Pro

I am aware of this problem which you are facing and to solve this problem You should exclude the MBAB from the Panda Global Protection 2012 and after excluding the MBAB from the Panda Global Protection 2012 you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

Re: Panda Global Protection 2012 freezes while enabling AV module because of the MBAM Pro

Yes I will also suggest you the same solution in your computer you have to first open the Panda Global Protection 2012 in your computer and after opening the Panda Global Protection 2012 in your computer you have to go to open the firewall setting first and after opening the firewall setting in the Panda Global Protection 2012 you have to exclude the MBAM from there and you have to also check antivirus module.

After doing that you have to check while opening the antivirus module in Panda Global Protection 2012 your system freezes or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem might get solved.

You should first go to the add and remove programs in your computer from the control panel and then you have to uninstall the Malwarebytes antimalware from your computer and after uninstalling the Malwarebytes antimalware from your computer you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the Malwarebytes antimalware again in your computer and after installing it again you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Malwarebytes anti malware from your computer and after reinstalling that also if you are facing the same problem then I will suggest you to download the latest Malwarebytes antimalware from the internet and after downloading the Malwarebytes antimalware in your computer you have to install the Malwarebytes antimalware in your computer and after installing the Malwarebytes antimalware in your computer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have first open the Panda global protection in my computer and then I have exclude the Malwarebytes antimalware and after that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by downloading the latest version of the Malwarebytes antimalware in my computer and then install it in my computer but after that also my problem doesn’t get solved.

If anyone has solution regarding this then let me know.

It looks like problem is with the Panda Global Protection 2012 in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first make sure that Panda Global Protection 2012 updated if it is not updated then you should update it first and after updating the Panda Global Protection 2012 your problem will get solved.

Try this solution and then check what the result is.

If Panda Global Protection 2012 is updated and then also you are facing the same problem then you should remove the Panda Global Protection 2012 from your PC and then you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and after deleting the temporary files from your computer you have to install the Panda Global Protection 2012 after restarting the PC and check whether you are getting the same problem or not. As far as I know after reinstalling the Panda Global Protection 2012 problem will get solved.

I was also having the same problem with the Panda Global Protection 2012 and after that I have reinstall the Panda Global Protection 2012 in my computer and after reinstalling the Panda Global Protection 2012 in my PC all the things started working fine. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.