| || |
Join Date: Dec 2008
Re: Import email from another computer into outlook express
On Windows Vista do the following:
- Open Windows Mail by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Mail.
- Click the File menu, point to Import, and then click Messages.
- Click Microsoft Outlook Express 6, and then click Next.
- Make sure Import mail from an OE6 store directory is selected, and then click OK.
- Click Browse, find the Outlook Express folder you copied to this computer, and then click the folder once to select it. (Do not open the folder when you select it.)
- Click Select Folder, and then click Next.
- Click All folders to import all the folders, or click Selected folders and select which message folders you want to import, and then click Next.
- Click Finish.