Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Ethernet Card for Cable Modem

Networking & Security

Old 17-08-2009

Ethernet Card for Cable Modem

I am waiting for the network a laptop to a computer by means of a broadband to router wireless. I have a cable modem that is connected to the computer by usb. My understanding is that router to the work I must uninstaller usb the conductors and to connect the modem when router by Ethernet cable and to connect router to an Ethernet card in computer. I has registered mac the direction of router with my ISP. But seems that card cannot be connected through the Ethernet. It was in favor well of usb. Anyone tell me where I'm go bad.

Old 17-08-2009

Re: Ethernet Card for Cable Modem

Moved away of USB, a card of real network. There is very little difference in cards so that the work on any fine. You must be able to find a card of $ 25 less than.
Old 17-08-2009

Yes these are both better in my book to 3com and intellectuals. Is Uso and never have problems. Apart from which it does not matter to me to pass a little more for them. For a safe thing!
Old 17-08-2009

Thanks therefore for a fast answer and if I have followed so much the solution that as much it provided to me and that both are correct, but the first answer was a brief and simple procedure to do it…! Thanks once again…!

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,