Thread: Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP) J2ME

Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP) J2ME

Use your mobile phone to browse, explore and manage files on any device equipped with Bluetooth! Upload, post, browse, search, edit, create, delete and rename files and directories on your phone, your PDA, your Palm, your laptop, your computer, your viewer photos, your music player and so on, in using a user interface (GUI) fast and easy.

Transfer or delete many files and entire directories at once, one touch, using the multiple selection feature. Search for files in file systems, using parameters quick and customizable. Explore hidden files or make your data private and / or read-only, using the attributes editor (only on the local file system). Cut, copy and paste files and directories from file systems. Save your favorite devices in the list of bookmarks to expedite the connection.

Download

Re: Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP) J2ME

Bluetooth File Transfer is free software that allows the exchange of files from one device to another using an FTP sent via Bluetooth.

With its clear interface, this software is designed for smart download, upload, explore, edit, create, delete and rename files and folders using the OBEX profile (for Object Exchange) FTP, in the majority of devices with Bluetooth.

Once connected to another device "Bluetooth ready, you can list all the folder hierarchy, create new and transfer them easily in both directions.

Re: Bluetooth File Transfer (OBEX FTP) J2ME

You can Search and accurate files on both file systems and local Bluetooth, using customizable parameters. Options for the selection of everything from nothing and reverse selection; Multiple selection of files and folders (press the [#] or[*]), to transfer or delete multiple items at once.